Tracerite Selenium pellets (bolus) for sheep and goats (10g) - EXPORT ONLY PLEASE ENQUIRE
Sustained release pellet for the prevention and treatment of selenium deficiency in sheep and goats.
100% Australian Made,
Please note: If you are in Australia, we cannot supply you with this product. If you order, we will cancel the order and provide a refund. This product is not registered for use in Australia.
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration – for the prevention and treatment of selenium deficiency in sheep and goats.
Selenium 0.5g (elemental selenium) per 10g sustained release pellet.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of selenium deficiency in sheep.
Selenium deficiency in sheep may be associated with:
- White muscle disease in lambs
- “Ill thrift” in young stock
- Poor growth rate in weaners and yearlings
- Periodontal disease (weak teeth) in adult stock
- Diminished wool growth.
- Release of selenium over 3 years
- Greasy fleece weights increased by 5-15%
- Improved reproduction in maiden ewes
- 4% to 20% higher weight gains in weaners.
- 50 – pack
- 100 – pack
- 500 – pack
- 1 pellet every 3 years dosed after animal is at least 2 months
- Do NOT use in animals under 2 months of age
- Repeat dosing only after seeking veterinary advice.
5 years after manufacture.
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container in a dry place.
These products are subject to APVMA Permit PER89309 for the possession and supply/sale of the products to places outside of Australia and its territories, and is NOT for supply for use in Australia. The listing of these Product does NOT infer that the use of the Products can occur in Australia.
100% Australian Made. 100% Australian Owned.