Tracerite Cobalt pellets (bolus) for cattle, 30g
Sustained Release Cobalt Pellets for prevention and treatment of cobalt responsive conditions in cattle. Provides 12 months supplementation.
100% Australian Made.
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration – for prevention and treatment of cobalt responsive conditions in cattle.
Cobalt oxide 9g per 30g sustained release pellet.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of cobalt responsive conditions in cattle.
- Release of cobalt over 12 months
- 91% increase in body weight over 94 days for treated stock compared to untreated stock.
100 – pack pail. Australia and Export
- Beef cattle and young growing dairy cattle – 1 pellet per year
once the animal is at least 8 weeks of age
- Milking dairy cows – 1 pellet twice per year
- Breeders – 1 pellet at drying off and then 1 pellet 3 months after calving.
- Heifers – 1 pellet at least 3 months prior to calving.
60 months (5 years) after manufacture.
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container in a dry place.
Withholding Period (Australia)
Meat and Milk – Zero(0) Days -Nil. Trade Advice
Export Slaughter Interval (ESI) Zero (0) Days.
APVMA Registration Number –89302/124344
100% Australian Made. 100% Australian Owned.